Five Things to Know about the New Volksawgen Arteon
The Volkswagen lineup gained a new addition for the 2019 model year in the form of the Arteon. The new Volkswagen Arteon is a sportback-style sedan that immediately establishes itself as the head of its class. Interested in this sleek, seductive sedan? Here are five things you should know about it.
- The name Arteon comes from the Latin word Artem, which means art. You can see from the styling, that designers took this name to heart and turned the Arteon into their own artwork, both inside and out.
- Designers were also inspired by the look of sharks and other natural hunters. Their athletic profiles led to the couple-like profile of the Arteon.
- Volkswagen first started talking about the Arteon nearly three and a half years before production began. The bold, new model finally made its debut in the spring of 2019.
- Unlike standard sedans, the sportback opening of the Arteon gives it a lot more cargo space. In fact, its trunk boasts an impressive 27 cubic feet of space. You can even fold down the rear seats for up to 55 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Along with abundant cargo space, the Arteon also gives you plenty of room for family and friends. The backseat is not a cramped afterthought and rear passengers will find plenty of space to stretch out and relax.
If you want to know more about the incredible new Volkswagen Arteon, the best way to find out is to stop into Hiley Volkswagen of Arlington and take one for a spin.